Family

Family

Thursday, August 23, 2012

{Baby GIRL Seidel}

Bob, Anna and I are excited to share that come January we will be adding another GIRL to the Seidel family!  We went this past Monday for our 20 week ultrasound and I was shocked to hear there is a baby girl in my belly, I thought for sure this one was going to be a boy, once again, I was wrong, and Bob was right.  Nonetheless, we are so excited to learn the news and are, more importantly, thrilled to learn that baby is healthy and growing right on track.  The baby weighs about 14 ounces and is in the 77th percentile for height and weight.  A few weeks ago, we got the results of our quad screening for down syndrome and were happy to learn that all came back fine as well.  Hard to believe that I am already halfway through this pregnancy, I absolutely cannot believe how fast it has gone, but very happy to report it has been a very easy pregnancy once again.  The past couple of weeks I have started to feel flutters, which have only grown stronger each day and just last night I think I felt the baby from the outside, I absolutely cannot wait for Bob to feel her as well.  (You may notice I still refer to it as "the baby".  I am not sure if "baby girl" has totally set in yet!).  Once we learned the news, we went home and stuffed cupcakes with pink frosting that I had made earlier in the day before meeting our families out for dinner to surprise them with the news.  It was such a fun night and we think they enjoyed their surprise as much as we did!

Baby Girl Seidel - 20 Weeks

Cupcakes are ready for the big reveal!

Becky and Izzy take a guess at the ultrasound photo

"It's a GIRL!"  Love these faces!

Bob and I, happy to share the news!

And finally - Anna, is thrilled to have a baby sister on the way and can't seem to stop sharing the news :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment