Family

Family

Monday, January 30, 2012

{Project Life Cover Page}

This afternoon, while Anna was napping and I was catching up on work emails, the UPS man stopped at our house and delivered my Project Life starter kit (yah!)  Anna was only half way through her nap, which meant I could get started right away (double yah!!).  I was able to put my cover page together, and then later tonight put weeks 1-3.  I absolutley cannot wait to get my pictures organized from week 4 of January so I can get started on that one as well.  I am really liking this project.  It is a different type of scrapbooking than I am use to, requires more journaling than I am use to (totally taking me out of my comfort zone, but I think that is a good thing, right?) and while I feel I have no idea what I am doing, I love finding out!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment