Family

Family

Thursday, January 19, 2012

{Project Life 2012}

So I have been going back and forth on whether or not I wanted to take on a project for 2012...it seems like ever since the holidays have ended, I have been itching for something creative to do.  I have been reading about Becky Higgins's Project Life online and thought it sounded like a really cool thing to do, what a great way to document all the fun day to day stuff that happens, the stuff I know I don't want to forget, but inevitably will.  And when Anna is older, what a great gift to give her!  However, documenting every week for an entire year seems like a big commitment for someone like me who has yet to finish Anna's one year scrapbook and she will be 18 months in just a few days.  However, if I am going to do it, I better do it now, so I bit the bullet tonight and purchased my 2012 Project Life kit from Amazon.  Now that it is ordered and on it's way, I CANNOT wait to get started!  And, with any luck, I am hoping before I get too deep in this project I will find the time to finish Anna's scrapbook from last year...here's to hoping!!!

So, tonight I purchased...


I want to get more of the 12X12 sleeve protectors, type A, but they are all out until Feb...so I went with a multi pack to get started.  I love the color of the Cobalt edition, but wasn't crazy about the matching Cobalt Edition binder, so I went with the Clementine Edition binder, just to switch it up a bit...plus I could not take my eyes off of that fabulous orange color!

I plan to use the following links to help me along with tips and tricks....

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/

http://ellesstudio.blogspot.com/

http://studiocalico.typepad.com/

And plan on keeping a camera on the kitchen counter, in my purse, just about anywhere we go, and my phone handy at all times so we don't miss a beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment