Family

Family

Thursday, July 28, 2011

{What I Didn't Know a Year Ago}

Hard to believe that a year ago tomorrow Anna came into our lives...It's hard to imagine life without her.  And as I reflect back on the past year, I realize I am really a lot smarter today than I was one year. 

For example, a year ago, I did not know...

...the words to the "Abby's Flying Fairy School" song on Sesame Street...I do now!

...how to open and close our stroller, I can now do it one handed while holding Anna with the other...

...how much little sleep Bob and I really can function on!

...that babies can eat table food without teeth!  Seriously, who knew?

...what the green (or blue depending) line was for on newborn diapers...or that it really is important to fluff the ruffles! 

...just how loyal our dogs are...on the most sleepless nights, they are always up by our side....making sure all is OK.

...just how good of a team Bob and I really do make:)


...amongst a million other things we have learned this past year...just how truly amazing being a parent is.  Anna gives me the courage, energy, and motivation to be the best possible mother, wife, and friend possible.  I whole heartedly believe she brings out the best in Bob and I and we are so blessed to have this little ray of sunshine as a part of our lives. 

Love & Kisses Annas!  xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment