Family

Family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

{An Accountant's Attempt to be Artistic}

I few weeks ago I decided that since Anna was already 6 months old, if I wanted to make her a scrapbook of her first year, I better get moving on it.  (I should mention that I started a wedding scrapbook for Bob and I to enjoy 4 years ago.  I know somewhere around our house I have a few pages complete, but I couldn't tell you where they even are.  So the fact that I have made progress on Anna's already is a huge accomplishment for me!)  I thought I would share some of the progress I have made so far , no judging please, I am an accountant and we are not very creative!   I try to keep it simple, clean, and fun!
Welcome Anna Rae!


Our Little Cuddle Bug!

10 Little Fingers...
3 Months Old
Baptism
6 Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment