Family

Family

Monday, February 21, 2011

{You can call me Miss Mobile}

As I mentioned in my previous post Anna has become quite the little mover these days. Literally the day after my last post Anna went from "scooting" to an all out crawl! My mom called me at work that morning and said, "I think she is crawling!" I could barely concentrate; I was so excited and couldn't wait to get home to see it for myself. Sure enough, Anna would see something out of her reach and crawl forward to get it. In the past week she has gotten better and better at it and Bob and I watch love to watch in amazement as she sees something she wants to play with and takes off to go and get it.  Her typical targets are the cable box, an x-box controller, TV remote, or our cell phones - was is it with electronics? But she also loves to go from toy to toy and play.  Her favorite seems to be her Vtech Alphabet Train, in which she loves to take out each block, one after the other.   I absolutely love to watch when she gets so enthralled in something and you can see that little mind working in overdrive.  We are very proud of Miss Anna and her recent accomplishment - way to go Annas!

Started from accross the room to get to the toys!

Success!

Cutie Patootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment