Family

Family

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Did you feel that?!?!?




Such very exciting new - this weekend Bob was able to feel the baby kick!!! I have been feeling flutters every so often, especially right before I go to sleep at night, but for the first time this weekend, I was able to feel Baby Seidel kick when I put my hand on my tummy. I was laying in bed Saturday morning, watching the Food Network Channel, which is my normal Saturday morning routine, when all of a sudden I realized that those little bumps I could feel with my hand on my stomach was the baby moving! I called Bob in a frantic into the bedroom, because I didn't want him to miss it. Sure enough, Bob could feel it too! I loved seeing his reaction to it, because I know it definitely makes the whole thing feel that much more real.

We had a great weekend celebrating some birthdays. Friday night we were up at Titletown for Joanne's 30th surprise b-day party and Saturday we went up to Door County to the clubhouse where mom and dad have purchased some land and went swimming with my parents, Liz, and Grandma. We came home and had a Willis family Chinese pig out and cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Mom and Jo!!!! Bob and I spent Sunday cleaning the house and shopping for the nursery. We found some picture frames, a lamp, some wall decals, and very cute blue bird beanbag chair that match the bedding we picked out very well at Target, so it was a successful shopping trip.

My prenatal yoga class at the Y ended two weeks ago and so my girlfriend Kelly and I decided to try the prenatal swim class this session and I absolutely love it! I have always loved swimming and being in the pool and this class is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the water. The girls and the instructor are great, I highly recommend the class to anyone who is expecting!

On Tuesday I will officially be 20 weeks along. It is hard to believe we are already halfway through! We have our ultrasound in two weeks and cannot wait catch a glimpse of Baby Seidel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment