Family

Family

Monday, April 9, 2012

{Easter and More House Pics}

Happy Easter!  I wanted to share a few quick pictures from Easter this past weekend  - we had a great weekend, spent Friday night at our house with Paul and Lois and Becky and the girls - I am loving that spring is here and we enjoyed sometime outside playing with the kiddos and enjoying the warm sun.  Saturday Bob, Anna, and I went for a long run, and then spent much of the day cleaning inside and out.  We enjoyed having a Easter dinner at my parents and enjoyed a visit from my Aunt Di Ann.  Di Ann loves an opportunity to see Anna and I know really enjoyed playing with her.  Before we had gotten there, the Easter Bunny had made a stop at my parents and left Anna some gifts and hid some eggs for her to find, Anna caught on quick and loved searching for the eggs and collecting them in her basket.  Sunday morning we woke up to find the Easter Bunny had paid us ANOTHER visit, this time at our house.  Anna found her basket and quickly found the eggs he had hidden around the house.  It was fun to watch Anna try to eat the candy he had brought her, she hasn't really had much candy before and she still doesn't seem to be very interested in eating it, just unwrapping one piece after another and leaving them lay - the puppies are in heaven:)  We spent the afternoon at my Aunt Colleen's for lunch and then came back to Green Bay and enjoyed dinner at Makinaw's with the Seidel's before coming home and settling in for the evening.

Checking out what the EB brought at grandma and grandpa's...

Hunting for eggs!




Smiles with Aunt Di Ann!
Love this one...


Books and note from the EB


"Hmmm, which Reese's pb cup should I open and lick next?"

All dressed up in her Easter dress! (and on a side note  - check out the humungo feet!:))


Family pic...

We had some time Sunday morning to finish hanging some stuff in the bath/laundry room since the floors were done, I still have a few ideas in mind, and Bob is going to make me my risers for the washer/dryer so these rooms are still a work in progress but I thought I would share pics of the floors.  I absolutely love these two rooms now that they are somewhat complete.  The half bath was always just the room we walked through to get to the laundry room, but now that the floors are done and we have repainted, it has such a nice and calming feel to it -





Lol....my attempt at "art"  I searched for a cute painting/canvas to hang in the bathroom - I couldn't find anything so I tried to get creative on Pinterest....I am not sold on it, but it is hanging up for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment