Family

Family

Monday, January 28, 2013

{PHOTOBOMB! - Evie's Newborn Pictures}

Shortly after coming home from the hospital, Kelly came over and took pictures of Miss Evie. One of my regrets with Anna was that we took her to have her picture taken around 3 months and never had pictures taken right away and they are only so tiny and "pose-able" for so long. So when Kelly asked if she could come and take some pictures, I was thrilled. We had fun taking the pictures and I loved that I got to use so many of my favorite hats (My favorite winter accessory for Evie!). I think at one point I even commented I kind of want to have another one so we can do this again, but Bob has reminded me that is no reason to have a baby, so we will wait on that for now:).  Anyway, Kelly sent over so many cute pictures, but below are just a "few" of my favorites!

 


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment